new blog design and a few of my faves

fresh-header

it took me all day but i’ve finally gotten my blog to look like i want it to.  html code is not the easiest thing to learn, and i by no means learned all there is to know.  i did learn enough to give my blog a complete design overhaul though.  i also updated my website thanks to some tips from my friend lindsay.  i wish i could have edited my actual company website to look more like my blog but i’m limited to the webs.com templates.  at least the colors and backgrounds are similar.  i feel like the new blog and website definitely reflect my personal style a lot more than the old designs. 

i have a really large handful of blogs that i read every day.  i’m so drawn to the blogs with a great designs.  here are just a few of my favorites.  if any of these are new to you please go check them out.  not only do these blogs have a funky and fun design but they are also great reads.

Little Green Notebook

Capture

High-Heeled Foot in the Door

Capture8

urban grace

Capture4

coco+kelley

Capture6

Making it Lovely

Capture5

Holly Mathis Interiors

Capture9

design*sponge

Capture3

The Lettered Cottage

Capture2

Design Esquire

Capture7

LiveJournal Tags: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment